Fully accredited with the Clean Energy Council, Reactive Energy can design, supply, install and service premium quality solar power systems. With ever increasing electricity prices, we can design install and maintain a solar power system to suit your energy needs and budget. We also cover all aspects of servicing and maintenance to existing solar systems to keep them running as efficiently as possible.
HOW SOLAR WORKS
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) modules on the roof of homes and businesses capture the sun’s energy to generate electricity cleanly and quietly. Light is converted directly into electricity by transferring sunlight photon energy into electrical energy.
The benefits to having Solar in North East Victoria are:
- Reduced or No Electricity Bills and depending on your usage your electricity retailer may actually pay you.
- Solar energy is not only sustainable, it is renewable which means that we will never run out of it.
- Once the solar panels have been installed and are working at maximum efficiency, there is minimal maintenance required each year to ensure they are in working order.
- There is absolutely no noise made from photovoltaic panels as they convert sunlight into usable electricity.
- During operation solar electricity power plants produce zero emissions.
With much research into different panel, inverter and battery combinations, we can design a system to meet your needs and budget. With more recent developments in battery storage allowing owners to store solar power produced to allow for use when the sun goes down.
Time of Use tariffs by the retailers is becoming the new normal for solar power system owners. This tariff cost is almost double a normal tariff rate during the peak times of 3pm – 9pm. Battery storage and use during these time help reduce the grid dependency.
Reactive Energy are your Energy Efficient Electricians and we will work with you to design a package to suit your budget, roof space & maximise your return on investment.
Our TRUSTED BRANDS:
Solar panelS servicing
Solar panel and system servicing is recommended as part of a preventative maintenance schedule. Solar is a big investment and it’s important to ensure that it operates at its optimal performance for many years. Reactive Energy provide servicing and repairs to all solar PV systems.
Servicing inspection Checklist
COMMON SOLAR PV FAULTS
Solar faults can be costly and systems age we see faults and issues arise. As part of ongoing maintenance of your system, all these items as inspected for potential problems. This is why preventative maintenance is highly recommended. If noted during servicing, the team at Reactive Energy will provide you with repair or replacement options.